Thursday, August 14, 2014

content

I never thought I would be able to say this, but I am CONTENT. The stars are aligning just right to push away the negative things and people in my life and bringing forth things and people in my life that need to be there.  It is not easy to say these words. For me, it has taken 32 years to be able to say this without a bit of sarcasm attached to the words. Through my treatment and basically getting my shit together to understand that its not me that was the problem it was the environment I was in that was bringing me down. I am not passing the blame, a lot of pressure was my own doing, but I learned to stop aspiring to perfection. There is no such thing and I won't ever be perfect. I have evolved into someone that allows things to roll off her shoulders and I have learned not to stress over small things. I will continually evolve, but I will be content with the outcome. I am not the same person I was 3 years ago, I am better! I will not be the same person 3 years from now...and that is ok. Haven't yet decided if I am going to be Dr. Hatley, Dr. Hatley-Boone or just Dr. Boone. No matter what I choose I will be content with my choice.

Be kind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment