Sunday, March 23, 2014

Changing

I am a work in progress. What I have been dealing with for the last year in a half has not only impacted my life but the life of those that are around me and love me. I have been changing for the better in the last few months, and then something huge hits me in the face. When something changes so quickly and you are  not prepared for it, it tends to sting a little more. Now, I have been working on changing for the better, to be a better person for myself and for my family. That is a change that is good and can only benefit me in my life. The changes that hit you in the face full force and seem to create chaos in your life, might actually be a change for the better. My mother always said there are blessings that you don't expect to happen and they end up being the best thing for you. Lets say a prayer that the changes that are taking place now for me are for the better and will only make me stronger. I can't say the changes haven't been hard to adjust to, but in all honesty they have allowed me to look deeper into my own self and see what needs a little tweak here and there. I may not be who I was a year ago, but that is for the better. Just like the seasons, I am changing and embracing the road ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment