Sunday, March 30, 2014

If I were a WIZARD...

First let me say that I would have graduated top of my wizard university and would have an awesome wizard wand and cape and I would most certainly have the ability to just appear where I want when (no driving for this wizard.)....it just makes sense.

If i were a wizard these are the things I would do: (no particular order)
1. Make everyone get along with each other (so I don't have to play peacemaker)
2. Everyday would be like Christmas (this might be why I have one ornament still hanging up in my bathroom)
3. Make my SO understand me when I say nothing at all. (He's getting there.)
4. Be able to lose those annoying few pounds I can't seem to get rid of. (After 30 it just gets harder)
5. Be able to sleep in till 10 everyday. (no wait I can do that thanks to my unfortunate circumstances.)
6. Make everyone around me stop telling me to relax, trust me this is me RELAXED.
7. Blow glitter in the faces of people that piss me off and run a way laughing.
8. Find the way to do exactly what I love and make money doing it.
9. Have a puppy rescue and have tons of dogs all around me all day everyday. Since everyday would be like Christmas, I would get to dress them up in costumes!
10. Just be happy.

(I could have said end war, hunger, corruption, but heck if your a wizard those would be the first few things you would take care of then-Really, come on did you think I was heartless?)

No comments:

Post a Comment