Saturday, March 22, 2014

Control-My master plan

I am working on my master plan of being in control of everything around me. I have been working on this plan for the last 32 years, and so far it hasn't gone so well for me. I have learned over the last three years, no wait, last three weeks, that I HAVE NO CONTROL. Absolutely NONE. Nothing in this life is certain and I just have to take take things as they are. No wait, I don't have to take them exactly as they are. I WILL put up a fight if you are unjust and unwilling to see your mistakes. I see my mistakes daily and have to confront them on a regular basis, so why shouldn't you? No one is going to walk over me and make me feel smaller than I typically feel on any given day. (slowly working on that aspect of my life) I guess I have slowly been working on this plan, especially in the last three weeks. Its a new perspective and clarity is something that is coming at a pace I am not particularly happy about, but its coming and that is what matters. This plan may not be perfect and I may never be able to control everything, but one thing is for certain, I CONTROL what happens from here on out and I am ecstatic about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment