Thursday, May 15, 2014

Addicted

Hello,
My name Is Anjae and I am a treadmill addict. I wasn't going to work out today, due to extreme exhaustion but guess what, I did it. I woke up thought I was going to sit on the couch till my appointment today and voila' there I am on the treadmill. Its like it stands in the corner and taunts me. Please if you have this problem there is help for you, its called HEALTHY. I know I have posted about my workout habits already this week, but even when I am tired, I do it. SO there are no excuses anymore. And is it bad that I wanted to workout so I could burn the calories and gain a few more food calories so I could have my Starbucks coffee today? NO, of course not. With the time I have I get to focus on me and I can happily say I am addicted to my loverly treadmill!

Be kind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment