Friday, May 16, 2014

Superhero Powers

Today is a do nothing day...which means I will do more than I planned on. I have learned over the last few months that if I want to do nothing that is completely FINE.  I do not have to be a superhero and do everything on my list of things to do, just to feel accomplished. In fact if I were a superhero my powers would be as follow:

1. Do nothing and still look cool doing it in my cape and leotard. (yes I am going old school with my costume.)
2. Be able to transport myself to destinations without driving...way faster.
3. Have the ability to tell BULLSHIT from the truth without the pain of believing the BULLSHIT.
4. Be able to be fearless in the face of conflict.
5. Overcome my fear of distrusting people and their motives towards me.
6. Master the art of small talk!
7. Blow glitter in the face of my enemies...it would just burst out of my special gloves that have glitter packs in them. Why glitter you might ask, 1. its hard to get off you, and 2. it will remind them of how SHINY my spirit really is.
8. Have a league of superheros that help others see their own strengths-superhero training.
9. Save the world. (this is every superheros duty...it had to be said.)
10. Love myself not just for all the superpowers I possess but for the human parts I possess as well.

This is a short list and I could continue, but its time to save the house from the giant fuzz ball of dog hair!
Be kind today and remember I like you even without the superpowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment