Monday, May 5, 2014

Transformation

I have been trying to lose weight, one of the great side effects of the medicine I am taking. (YEAH!) The motivation to goes back and forth between: I want to be super lazy and Damn I better get this done or I am going to have more problems. The past two weeks have been the latter, which I am grateful for. I am determined to stay positive no matter what. Life could be worse right? Having to lose a few pounds isn't as bad as it seems. I get to watch a half hour of My Name Is Earl, while I am on the treadmill/elliptical and lifting weights so its not too bad. I start my day with my workout and then my daily thoughts. Transformations are slow but they are worth it. I may curse a lot when working out, but I am screaming at the fat girl inside of me and telling her to vacate as soon as possible.  Stay motivated and be kind to people today.

No comments:

Post a Comment