Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sweet somethings

This one is going to be short and sweet, because I think I am going back to bed. Super tired today.
All I ask is that today you tell your children, husband, wife, mother, father, sister or anyone important in your life just how much you love them. IF they are close by reach out to them and hug them. My father hugged me for the first time two weeks ago, something he hadn't done since I can't even remember. It went straight to my heart. Hugging is something that can comfort the person that is doubtful of their worth in immeasurable ways. So again, all I ask of you today, just tell the people you care about how much you care for them. Whether it be a card, a hug or just whisper to them before bed a little sweet nothing, that can mean more than you will ever know. They are not nothings... they somethings that can put your loved one at ease and it not only will strengthen the bond you have with them, but it is something they can pass on to a person they care for. Be kind today and love the ones you have around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment