Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Birthday

My SO's birthday is this Friday. I am grateful that I am able to share this day with him. Honestly, I feel like its my birthday everyday that I am with him. He makes me feel like the happiest woman in the world. But Friday starts the his Birthday Week. We will be in STL on Saturday to also celebrate, and I want to show him how much of a nerdy girlfriend he really has. We will be going to see A Prairie Home Companion at the Fox. First let me say this is a birthday gift from my father to Ryan. But some might see it as a birthday gift to me from my father and he is thankful that he doesn't have to go with me and sit in the tiny seats, so in that way its a gift to my father. Did that make sense? In my head there is a mind map that outlines it perfectly. Hopefully, he enjoys it, he is getting older so I think he will be able to fit in with the geriatric group, we might be the youngest people there.  (I jest he isn't that old!)  Its live radio and I am just geek out about it, so he will get to see another layer of his never ending complex girlfriend. Where was I going with this....oh yeah so its its birthday and I am super excited that he is sharing it with me. He is my rock and has been there through everything and continues to be there for me. So, on Friday I start the celebration of the day of his birth for a man that deserves the world and much more. Happy Birthday Penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment