Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Good Book

Since its been raining for about two weeks now and there is no sunlight in my near future...its time to get started on my summer book-polloza!  I have one book that I a almost finished with "the Other Boleyn Sister", that has turned out surprisingly good. I have several Agatha Christy books to start. My favorite happen to be the mustache investigator Poirot. I also have some non-fiction on my list: Guns, Germs and Steel, mainly because I want to develop a lesson plan around it. (look even though I am not teaching I still think of things to do in the class-soon enough) I might even go back and read several books I finished in the past. I will hold off on Atlas Shrugged, but The Fountainhead is getting good. Anyhoo... coffee is hot and the rain is hitting the roof, its time to curl up and read.

Be kind and read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment