Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Perfect World

If I lived in a perfect world, I wouldn't have to worry about paying bills, worry about finding a part time job while I am in school and a dozen other things. Is there such thing as a perfect world, or are we all just living in a world that is average? I actually like the idea of living in a non-perfect world. It takes the stress off of me and having to live up to an ideal that I am not able to obtain. I am willing to forgo everything thing that would come with it being perfect, if I can just live my life the way I have been over the last few months. I can sit outside and enjoy what the nature has to offer me in the way of beauty, I can visit friends and experience the world through average eyes and not perfect ones. Its like having sunglasses on and I like it.

Short and sweet, be kind and enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment