Monday, June 2, 2014

Simple Things

How do you take something so complex as lets say LIFE and make it as simple as possible. I will tell you how, you purge all the negative out of your life and surround yourself with people that are real. People that are negative are toxic to you and should be allowed to exit through the back door of your life. You don't need them, they only create chaos in your life. Everyone always says "well she/he is just a drama queen/king...they live to make life miserable." Hello, I don't want or need people like that in my life. I purged the day I was asked to resign from my teaching position.  I realized the people that said they cared and were pulling for me to get better weren't there when my professional career came to a grinding halt. I am not a problem that sweeps under the rug so easily...so lets just say I am still out in the open and making my voice heard about what was done to me. Anyway, back to my original thought...de-clutter your house, make a place that is peaceful and welcoming for you to block out all the negativity that is outside. Make your home your safe place. By taking all the clutter (people and things) out of your life that only make it more complex you cleanse yourself of bad karma. Karma is the idea that if you do good then good will fall upon you. So do good and surround yourself with people that do good. IF your "friends" are the cause of drama they aren't your friends!

Be kind, clean out a closet, purge your friend list if needs be, and surround yourself in the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment