Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hummingbirds

Every Spring I look forward to the hummingbirds that come to my yard. I find watching them to be so relaxing and entertaining. They are the ballerinas of the animal world. They are beautiful as they are fierce. Have you ever seen two hummingbirds fight for nectar. Its like UFC cage fighting. They are small but packed inside those tiny bodies there is a bigger soul. They fight for what they believe is theirs and don't take anything less than what they think they deserve. That is a good way to go through life. Fight for your own good and don't let anyone tell you CAN'T is the only option in a situation. I can relate to the hummingbird, I am tiny but inside me there is a strong soul. I am fierce and willing to fight for what is mine. I await the tiny soldiers return!

No comments:

Post a Comment