Tuesday, April 29, 2014

True Self

I was asked what is "my true self'" yesterday. I actually had to take a moment to decide on an answer. I couldn't come up with one. I am still racking my brain as to who or what my true self is. Is this something you discover once you reach a certain age, or complete a section of the life playbook a little earlier than your friends. If that is the case, nope haven't figured it out yet. I do know one thing, my true self is not someone I was in the past. You can't go backwards, only forwards. So this in essence means that my true self is in the future and I can totally take the time to find her and love her with all my heart. So think about it, have you discovered your true self and if so, is it someone you would want to be friends with?

No comments:

Post a Comment