Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Rocking the Boat

I have never been one to just sit back and let things happen without taking a long hard look at the situation to determine if its worth ROCKING THE BOAT. Now in the recent past I just let things go on as they were and didn't question anything. I knew what was going on was wrong but I went along with the program and said nothing. Its the safe way to go through life...just let the boat take you where it needs to go. Instead of standing up and saying "no wait the way your doing this is wrong and unethical, " most just say nothing. Well, be advised  I will as of almost three months ago, be STANDING and ROCKING THE BOAT till it TIPS OVER and people see how wrong they have been. There is no more just floating down the sea, I am the captain and this boat doesn't float. So I ask, is it better to be safe and not ROCK THE BOAT or is life more fulfilling if you TIP the BOAT just a little bit to make sure people are paying attention? Be kind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment